Wednesday 3 December 2014

Just Saying Hi!

Just Saying Hi!

Hello Everyone! I'm glad you found my blog! This First Post is just a little intro about me. Here's a few little (or big) things:




~ I love writing. I'm a writer and I write stuff, mainly novels and books etc...

~ I also love acting. I love TV series/Dramas, movies, DISNEY and a bit of the ol' Shakespeare to keep me going.

~ The love of my life is food. Mostly Bacon, Cheese, Mango, Strawberries, Chocolate, Carrots, Potatoes, Parsnips... You get the Idea.

~ I really don't like horror stories, with an exception to Frankenstein and stuff...

~ Reading is one of my main pastimes. I love Sci-fi, Fantasy, Romance, Historical Fiction... Almost anything that isn't real (according to boring people!)

~ I talk a lot... Yeah.

~ I am a Fangirl. Yes, a Fangirl.

~I am an amazingly awesome, Extravagant, Beautiful British Person who is extremely proud of their Britishness.

~I am obsessed with Cosplay even though I don't do it I definitely want to be a Cosplayer.

I think that's it really? I'm not exactly the most exiting person but there we go!

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Please do go and check out my Wattpad account here:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ShirleyHaines00

No comments:

Post a Comment